(949) 878-7307
(949) 559-1841 fax
marieteglas@tarbell.com

4000 Barranca Pkwy Ste 160
Irvine CA, 92604-1736


Receive Email Alerts from Me

My motto is “give me 1% of your trust and I’ll earn the other 99%.  Those who gave me 1% of their trust were extremely pleased with the results.

 

In 1965 I moved from Europe.  I was born and raised in Hungary, still speaking fluent Hungarian, to beautiful Orange County to study.  Over the years I have raised my family, worked for Newport-Mesa School District, owned my own business.  The experience gained during those years in the areas of problem solving, creativity, organizational skills, follow up and daily contact with various personality types has proved invaluable in my real estate career.

 

It is very important to me that I understand the needs of my clients from the onset and that I develop trust and confidence which are the key ingredients in every beneficial relationship.  I strive to make certain that each real estate transaction is handled smoothly and professionally with attention given to the smallest detail whether I’m involved with a small condo or a multi-million dollar estate. 

 

As a professional real estate consultant, I’m continually updating my knowlege,  including the latest trends in investments, home financing, marked analysis, tax laws that affect property ownership.  

 

For buyers, I help negotiate he best possible deal and search until I find the perfect property.  For sellers, I agressively market their homes and negotiate for the best possible price for their property.  Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful sale or purchase of a lifetime. 

If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like more information, please feel free to call or e-mail me at
(949) 878-7307, MarieTeglas@Tarbell.com.
 

Thank you again for choosing Marie Teglas as your on-line Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Irvine and Mission Viejo real estate source.

Quick Search

$
$